Vacancy - Match Day Video Analyst
Sligo Rovers are currently recruiting for a Match Day Video Analyst.
The person will work with the Manager and Management Team. They Match Analyst will video and provide our partner company InStat with a copy of the game and a DVD to the Manager. Our partner company will then provide a full break down and return to us within 24 hours.
The job-holder will be responsible for the videoing of all fixtures and transferring the data to InStat and the Management Team.
In addition the job-holder will be required to upload the information onto the computer for players and staff to view at The Showgrounds.
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Working towards/hold a Degree in Sports Science or other performance analysis domains.
- Understanding of the Sligo Rovers philosophy and style of play.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good technology, organisational and administration skills.
- Ability to work within a team effectively and efficiently.
Person Specification: Desirable
- No job is unachievable.
- Be a strong problem solver.
- A positive and pro-active attitude.
- Fully committed to the Club and attending ALL GAMES with the team both home and away.
Note this is a voluntary role. All applications or enquires should be sent to adminis[email protected]