Vacancy: Under-15 head coach
Sligo Rovers are seeking applications for the role of under-15 team head coach.
The first season of the SSE Airtricity League under-15 season begins next August.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 19.
Under 15 Sligo Rovers Head Coach
Reporting To: Head of Youth Development
Living in the North West, the position of under-15 Head Coach is key to the ongoing development of our elite underage players and will play a significant role in their development.
The position will be on a voluntary basis. The role will provide valuable experience for the successful candidate of working with an elite group of players.
The objectives of the under-15 Head Coach are:
- The development and nurturing of a pool of elite players to facilitate current and future success.
- To create and nurture strong linkage with all SRFC teams.
- The sourcing, recruitment, selection and retention of players,
- The organisation and delivery of team training sessions.
- Coaching of the team during the game.
- Oversee the development and implementation of a team/player code of conduct addressing travel and discipline.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a UEFA B License.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to the development needs of talented players.
- Have proven organisational and leadership skills.
- Have experience of managing people.