3 players have decided to split the €1,000 pot after 11 weeks of the competition.
Week 11: Final Results / Selections
Week 10: Results / Selections
Week 9: Results / Selections
Week 8: Results / Selections
Week 7: Results / Selections
Week 6: Results / Selections
Week 5: Results / Selections
Week 4: Results / Selections
Week 3: Results / Selections
Week 2: Results / Selections
Week 1: Results / Selections
View PDF Version of entire competition so far here: Sligo Rovers Last Man Standing – Week 10
Week 11 Team Selection:
You can make your weekly team nomination in a number of ways each week. You can text / whatsapp your choice to +353834853420 or finally email your selection to email@example.com
- Pay your entry fee before Week 1 — no need to pay again.
- There is a single prize of €1,000 which will be paid to the competition winner.
- Each week, simply pick a team playing a Premier League match that week – if your team wins, you go through, lose or draw and you’re out.
- You can only pick a team to win once in a competition, so you need to be tactical about who you pick and when.
- All selections must be in by midnight every Thursday. You can change your pick up to this deadline, a participants last pick will be considered their final selection. Selections will be available by text or email. It is the participants responsibility to ensure that the entry is submitted.
- If your team’s game is postponed after your selection you are automatically put through to the next round.
- If you forget to pick a team, you will be assigned one automatically. The selection will be the first available team in alphabetical order.
- An individual may enter more than one team. Each entry will be treated individually and will require a unique valid selection for each game week.
- Last Man continues until only one person remains and wins the pot. If more than one remain everyone goes through to the next round. If all remaining players lose in the last round, they all go through to the next round.