Prior to being admitted to Sligo Rovers FC matches at The Showgrounds, Spectators will be
required to read and agree to a Code of Conduct and any updated Stadium regulations.
The Code of Conduct will include details on key behaviour expected of Spectators while
attending Sligo Rovers matches in The Showgrounds such as:
– Physical distancing
– Policies of face coverings
– Personal hygiene and etiquette
– Respect for other Spectators
A person purchasing multiple tickets will be expected to forward the rules to all those attending the
event with them.
Non-compliance with the Code of Conduct may lead to expulsion from the Stadium and/or
prevention of attending future events.
All Spectators must adhere to the following Code of Conduct when attending Sligo Rovers matches in
The Showgrounds during COVID-19:
– Do not attend the event if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, are a close contact with a COVID-19 case, or have travelled from outside the green list countries in the last 14 days.
– It is your responsibility to personally assess your ability to attend if you might be considered a vulnerable person.
– Be aware that the contact information given at ticket purchase and your seat allocation will be kept for up to 28 days to facilitate contact tracing.
– Download and install the HSE COVID-19 Contact Tracing App prior to arrival.
– Make sure in advance that you are sure where your entry point to the Stadium is.
– Be aware that Public transport may be operating at reduced capacity. Please walk or cycle to the grounds
– Proceed directly to the event and home afterwards. Limitations on local amenities, restaurants and bars,
may mean they are not in a position to facilitate pre or post-event patrons.
– Please practice physical distancing and hygiene while travelling to and from the venue. Please have respect for the areas surrounding the venue, including local businesses and residents.
– Arrive in good time to allow the necessary check and procedures.
– Be aware that your temperature will be checked before entry.
– Please follow the directions of the stewards and any signage provided.
– Please be respectful to staff and stewards who may ask you from time to time to follow some specific guidelines. Verbal abuse will not be tolerated.
– Please observe physical distancing at all times and in all parts of the stadium.
– Avoid contact with others who are not in your social bubble.
– Please proceed to your allocated seating area and remain there until exiting unless using the amenities such as toilets.
– Be aware that requirements for physical distancing and reduced facilities may lead to increased queuing times for amenities.
– When moving past others in a seated area, please avoid face to face contact with other Spectators.
– Maintain good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently or use the hand sanitiser dispensers provided
– Avoid touching your face whenever possible.
– Please wear your face coverings at all times, except when eating or drinking, unless you are under 13 or are unable to wear them because of a physical or mental illness or disability.
– Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
– Refrain from hugging, high fives, or any close contact with people who are not within your social bubble.
– If you are attending with other members of your social bubble, please make sure they have read and understood these guidelines.
– Failure to follow these rules may lead to a denial of entry or expulsion from the stadium.
Thank you for your support and co-operation.