Sligo Rovers are delighted to announce details of another Last Man Standing competition kicking off on Friday February 22nd 2019.
Following on from its popularity back in 2018, the club listened to its supporters and agreed to undertake another competition.
For those who are not familiar with Last Man Standing, each competitor will pick a team from that weekend’s Premier League fixtures. If your team wins their game you go through to the next round, lose or draw and you’re out of the competition.
Tickets can be purchased from any committee member and are also available to buy in The Showgrounds office. (Monday-Friday between 10am&2pm).
Alternatively, you can enter the highly anticipated competition here
Each entry costs €10 or €10.50 online.
All entrants to the competition will be contacted with deadlines closer to the kick off time.
For more details on the competition or to sell tickets on behalf of the club you can contact Shane at Shane@sligorovers.com or Tel 071-9171212.
- Pay your entry fee before Week 1 — no need to pay again.
- There is a single prize of €1,000 which will be paid to the competition winner.
- Each week, simply pick a team playing a Premier League match that week – if your team wins, you go through, lose or draw and you’re out.
- You can only pick a team to win once in a competition, so you need to be tactical about who you pick and when.
- All selections must be in by midnight every Thursday. You can change your pick up to this deadline, a participants last pick will be considered their final selection. Selections will be available by text or email. It is the participants’ responsibility to ensure that the entry is submitted.
- If your team’s game is postponed after your selection you are automatically put through to the next round.
- If you forget to pick a team, you will be assigned one automatically. The selection will be the first available team in alphabetical order.
- An individual may enter more than one team. Each entry will be treated individually and will require a unique valid selection for each game week.
- Last Man continues until only one person remains and wins the pot. If more than one remain everyone goes through to the next round. If all remaining players lose in the last round, they all go through to the next round.