Sligo Rovers FC are inviting applicants to express their interest in a number of roles for the Women’s U17 team who will once again participate in the Continental Tyres Women’s U17 National League in 2019.
Through our Women’s Football section, our goal is to be competing at the highest level of women’s football. We will provide a performance centre strategy that encompasses the club wide philosophy for players to develop within a comprehensive and professionalised environment.
The positions will be on a voluntary basis. The role will provide valuable experience for the successful candidate of working with an elite group of players.
- Assistant Coach
- Goalkeeper Coach
- Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Video Analyst
Trials will be held in early January with training commencing in Mid January and running until the end of the season in October 2019.
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas:
- Long-term commitment to working within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Access to both email and phone.
- Experience and enthusiasm for coaching and mentoring elite young players and coaches.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build meaningful, strong strategic relationships with players, staff and officials.
- Must be available for games / training at weekends and evenings.
- Successful candidate will be subjected to garda vetting clearance.
- Up to date Safeguarding 1 / Child Welfare Certificate. (Will be required prior to commencing role)
- A valid National C / D Licence holder for coaching roles
- Organisational skills.
- Previous experience of coaching in female game.
To apply for any of these positions please email your CV with a cover letter to Breifne Earley, Secretary, Women’s Football Committee, Sligo Rovers FC at email@example.com by Sunday, 16th December 2018.
Shortlisting will apply and candidates will be called for interview shortly after the closing date.